Having an online store is very competitive. One of the hard parts is knowing how to manage discounts to increase purchases.
Imagine you walk through the center of town with a variety of shops. Which one do you prefer to buy from? The answer is simple. One’s that offers:
- Special promotions and discounts
- Colorful posters highlighting sales
- Buy two, get three
- or All for $10 by the end of the week.
In this article, I gathered some of the best WooCommerce discount plugins available for shopping websites.
But first, let’s see what discount plugins can do for us.
What can discount plugins do?
Discount plugins allow you to create different discount rules and dynamic prices for your online store. It is the perfect companion for your online store to create all kinds of offers you want to use for your customers.
✅ Different kinds of discount
🔹 Quantity discount
Quantity-based discount rules allow you to create price lists that offer discounts in different quantity ranges.
🔹 Buy A, Get A
This rule allows customers to buy a certain quantity of product A and get the next quantity at a discounted price.
🔹 Buy A, Get B
This rule allows a customer to purchase a specific quantity of product A and receive a specific quantity of B at a discounted price.
🔹 Gift Product
This rule allows you to match a gift based on various criteria such as items in the cart, total, subtotal, coupon code used, cart contains products, and cart contains categories.
🔹 Cash discount
This rule allows you to put different amounts of discounts on cash-based purchasing.
✅ Discount plugins’ main features
Here are the main features offered by WooCommerce discount plugins:
- Offering different discount types
- Personalized offers for each customer
- Email-based discounts
- FOMO-based offers
Now let’s see what features WooCommerce discount plugins are offering to us.
WooCommerce Discount Plugins for 2023
Imagine having a wishlist and Smart Coupons in one plugin. How great would it be? MC WooCommerce Wishlists by MoreConvert is the game changer here.
Based on users’ wishlists, this plugin helps every business owner to sell more without more advertising. It contains both wishlist options and discount options.
This plugin allows the owner to send an email with a special discount code to each user. You can increase your sales without needing MailChimp for a specific group of users.
Whether you want to target customers with emails or find potential customers, the plugin offers what you require in the marketing toolkit. It automates tracking your users’ favorite products and shows attractive purchase offers.
- Using wishlists data as a marketing tool
- Offering all of Smart Coupons features
- Scheduled discount program
- Sales and discount details based on each customer and each prospect
- Targeted offers to increase average order value with discounts based on the cart or total quantity
- Personalized emails with an offer for each user (time, free shipping, price, expiration date)
- Targeting a high-potential group of users with discount codes
Price: Free, $95 for premium
If you are planning to create a variety of discounts for your site, this WooCommerce plugin is a good companion. Even in its free version, you can create discounts on your store.
Creating discounts is not its only tool to increase store sales. It also contains discount advertisements to attract the attention of the maximum number of people.
This plugin will add discounts to product pages, product detail pages, cart, checkout, and even email notifications. Making it look beautiful helps you achieve your aim easily.
- Quantity, Advance, Percentage, or Flat Rate Discounts
- Dynamic Pricing
- User Role, Cart Items, Products, and Purchase History discounts
- Product Quantity and Cart-Based Discounts
- Discounts Based on Order Total
- Discounts for each category, attribute, and specific customers
Price: Free, $59 for premium
Most stores try to sell you items before you pay for the items you purchase. This plugin allows you to associate offers to a single product, schedule promotion periods, set by spend amount, or not show promotions when a customer adds a product to their cart.
- Apply discounts to your entire shop or all products in a specific category
- Create targeted offers based on the cart or total quantity.
- Set up the most popular promotions in the shop (2 for 3, 1 for 2, BOGO, etc.)
- Automatically start and end discounts and promotions (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Specific Offer the product as a gift or discount to all users who purchase a certain amount of the product.
- Offer dynamic in-cart discounts or free shipping when a user makes a minimum purchase
Price: $140 per year
You can implement several bundling strategies in your WooCommerce store using the WISDM plugin. This plugin offers bundling options such as pre-sorted bundles, partially filled boxes, and the ability for customers to mix and match products.
Customers can see bundles as value. It also offers customized bundles to your customers. This leads to more conversions and bigger purchases.
- Sell pre-filled packs on your WooCommerce store
- Work in a Clean and Modern Layout
- Give buyers an easy and professional layout to create their packages
- Allow shoppers to purchase custom boxes that are not filled or display partially filled boxes
- Set fixed prices or dynamic price packs based on added products.
Price: Free, $80 for premium
✅ Conclusion: How to Make the Best Choice
Choosing a plugin that offers more convenient options may take a lot of work. All of these plugins can be helpful, and mostly, they all do the same job.
You should pick a plugin that can dispose of various choices like multiple options, lower prices, and a user-friendly manual with unique and useful features.
I tried to make a list in this article and organize different plugins with different discount features. This article helps you to decide which plugin is more suitable for you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you have experience using these plugins, please comment below.