The MoreConvert Plugin offers a valuable feature that allows you to include a user counter on your product pages, making it easy to showcase the number of users interested in a product across different types of lists. For instance, you can display the number of users who have shown interest in a product before its launch, added it to their wishlist, or placed it in other specific lists. Here are some examples of how this feature can be used:
– “126 users have expressed interest in this product before its launch.”
– “A total of 4,587 users have added this product to their wishlist.”
You need the pro Version for this feature. This guide is specifically for adding numbers to each list of users, and you can customize the display by placing your preferred text around the shortcode.
This guide will walk you through the process of implementing the user counter on your product pages, providing detailed instructions, real-world examples, and options for customizing the counter’s appearance to suit your website’s design.
Displaying User Counter #
To exhibit a user counter on your product page, you can utilize the [wlfmc_total_added_to_lists] shortcode. Within this shortcode, you can specify the type of list you wish to count users for by utilizing the `list_type` attribute. Below is the list of acceptable list types:
1. To reveal the total number of users who have added the product to any list, implement the following shortcode:
2. To exhibit the number of users on the waitlist for the product, use the following shortcode:
3. For wish lists, you can use:
4. Similarly, for other list types, you can replace “list_type” with the desired type, such as ‘save-for-later’, ‘on_sale’, ‘back_in_stock’, ‘price_change’, or ‘low_stock’.
Specific Product Settings #
For particular products, you can harness the `hide_zero_number` and `product_id` attributes within the shortcode. Typically, the `product_id` is automatically extracted from the product loop or template. However, if the automatic detection does not function as expected, you have the option to manually specify the product ID.
[wlfmc_total_added_to_lists list_type="waitlist" hide_zero_number="true" product_id="123"]
Styling Options #
You have the flexibility to style the user counter by applying CSS classes. Below are the available classes along with an example of how to use them:
– To style all user counters:
/* Insert your custom styling rules here */
– To style based on the counter type (waitlist, wishlist, etc.):
/* Styling for waitlist counter */
/* Styling for wishlist counter */
/* Styling for on-sale counter */
/* Styling for lists counter */
You can easily customize elements such as font size, color, and other visual attributes to align with your website’s design.
By diligently following these instructions, you can effortlessly integrate a user counter into your product pages via the MoreConvert Plugin. Tailor the display and styling to cater to your specific requirements and enhance the overall user experience on your website.